Are you an outgoing “people” person with excellent communication skills, who also happens to love animals, and would love spending most of your work day on the phone establishing relationships with other pet lovers? Page Point Pet Resort is looking to hire a Reservation Specialist to handle all of our new and exciting clients.
Responsibilities of Pet Resort Client Service Representative:
- You are the first impression and point of contact for the Pet Resort.
- You handle all inquiries about Lodging, Daycare, and Spa services.
- Book all client services.
- Assist clients with adding on amenities to make their pets lodging stay more enjoyable.
- Many initial inquiries lead to long-term clients because you take the time to engage with callers and build relationships.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of our services, protocols, policies, and pricing.
Requirements of Pet Resort Client Service Representative include:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Reception experience preferred
- Clear passion and love for pets
- Outgoing, professional personality
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly both verbally and in writing
- Dependable and reliable team player
- Possess good computer skills – all software will be cloud based
Customer service experience Min 1 Year
Reception experience Preferred
*Must be able to work weekends*