Page Point Pet Resort is looking to hire a receptionist to handle all of our new and existing clients. Customer Care Coordinators are the happy and welcoming first impressions to our luxury Resort! You are an essential part of ensuring everyone who calls or walks through our doors, even in difficult circumstances, has an amazing experience here.
Job Duties of a Receptionist: (although not limited to)
- Answering phones
- Greeting & checking in all resort pets and their parents
- Scheduling appointments and reservations
- Providing client education on the resort and requirements for all services a
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Helping with social media
- Emailing and texting with clients
- Sending pet updates and photos to parents
Qualifications of a Receptionist:
- Cheerful, caring & professional demeanor
- Strong computer & typing skills
- Handle multi-phone lines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must love pets and people
- Being on your feet for a good portion of the day
- Always be dependable and punctual
- Dependable transportation
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrate a positive and fun attitude
Your wellbeing matters
We know that your real passion for pet well-being is why you chose this profession. We believe our team is our family! We offer work-life balance, monthly lunches, employee pet benefits, Bi-annual bonuses, and staff outings. We believe if you love coming to work every day then you will stand behind our mission every day!
The receptionist must love helping and spoiling every pet and treat each pet parent as a priority and part of the Page Point Family. Their interpersonal skills, organizational ability and attention to detail, and ability to always communicate clearly with a smile on their face will help this person to excel in this position. They will love the feeling of satisfaction they get from keeping everything in order and taking care of every detail. While this person is multi-tasking between check-ins, handling multiline phone calls, and emails they will shine under pressure all while facilitating exemplary communication to both the client and the team. All in all, they will feel good about the important role they play in connecting loving families with the ideal services for their furry family members.
*Pay based on experience*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour and up