Are you a social person and an unofficial expert in social media?
Page Point Pet Resort is seeking a full-time Customer Care Coordinator to join our amazing team! We offer luxurious boarding, daycare, and grooming for dogs and cats in the Brier Creek area. The Customer Care Coordinator is our welcoming first impression of our luxury resort. This essential client-facing role ensures that the families who walk through our doors have a “paw”sitive experience at Page Point Pet Resort and maintain client relationships through regular social media “paw”gress reports!
We believe our team’s well-being matters. We have seen by experience that if you love coming to work every day, you will stand by our mission every day! This is put into practice by offering work-life balance through monthly hospital-provided lunches, employee pet benefits, bi-annual bonuses, and staff outings. We’re ready for you!
Compensation ranges from $16-19/hour and is commensurate upon experience.
Benefits for Full-Time team members:
- Medical/Dental/ Vision insurance available after 90 days (premium paid 50% by resort)
- 401k w/ 3% employer match
- Uniform t-shirts provided for part-time and full-time team members
- PTO- Up to 40 hours accrued in your first year
An ideal candidate will have:
- An outgoing personality and ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Experience reading veterinary vaccination records
- Ability to multi-task effectivelyr.
- Ability to work independently but communicate effectively with your team.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to disinfectant/sanitation chemicals, animal dander, and excretions.
- Be 18 years or older and graduated high school
- Answering a multi-line phone system.
- Greeting & checking in resort pets and their parents.
- Scheduling appointments and reservations.
- Providing client education on the resort and requirements for all services.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Helping with social media.
- Emailing and texting with clients.
- Sending pet updates and photos to pet parents.
- Other duties as assigned
Do we sound like the right team for you?
To allow our staff to focus on client and patient care, please do not contact the clinic directly.