Page Point Pet Resort is seeking skilled animal lovers to join our amazing team! We offer luxurious boarding, daycare, and grooming for dogs and cats in the Brier Creek area. You will help to provide high-quality care, supervise doggie playgroups and learn canine behavior.
We are seeking both full-time and part-time team members. Compensation starts at $12.50/hr with a guaranteed $2.50/hr in tips ($15/hr). Opportunities for additional tips are available in this position!
Weekends and Holidays are required. Team members that work on holidays will be paid time and a half. Must be available for evening potty walks (10pm) several times per week.
Benefits for Full-Time team members:
- Medical/Dental/ Vision insurance available after 90 days (premium paid 50% by resort)
- 401k w/ 3% employer match
- Uniform t-shirts provided for part-time and full-time team members
- PTO- Up to 40 hours accrued in your first year
- Walk, exercise, feed & medicate lodging pets
- Clean, disinfect and maintain pet suites as often as is necessary to ensure no suites are soiled and odors are not apparent.
- Perform general cleaning in other areas of the resort to prevent the spread of disease.
- Wash and sterilize water and food bowls.
- Launder and dry towels and blankets.
- Patrol resort grounds daily, picking up any trash and stool material.
- Helps with Fitness Center Assessments and provides follow-ups to the resort manager
- Actively oversee a group of dog play of up to 10 dogs
- Provide basic animal grooming (baths, nail trims, ear cleaning)
- Assists other team members as needed.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Dog handling experience in a professional setting (kennel, shelter or veterinary experience is highly preferred)
- Ability to work independently but communicate effectively with your team
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to disinfectant/sanitation chemicals, animal dander, and excretions.
- Be 18 years or older and graduated high school