Would you like the opportunity to build personal relationships with our clients each time they visit and truly become a part of their family? Under the guidance of the salon leader, you will learn their pets’ styles and personalities to create a customized, stylish experience just for them! From the start of their shampooing to their final strut out the door, you’ll take pride in the services you help provide!
Pet Groomer Responsibilities:
- Dematting and detangling hair as required.
- Bathing, conditioning, and drying pets.
- Trimming pets’ nails, brushing their teeth, and cleaning their ears.
- Grooming and styling pets according to pet owners’ instructions or standard grooming styles.
- Accommodating special requests that pet owners may have.
- Identifying health issues in pets, such as ear infections, skin conditions and informing pet owners of these observations.
- Ensuring that all pets are safe during the grooming process.
- Deliver world class customer satisfaction to customers and pets.
- Observe all safety rules and procedures and adhere to safety standard.
- Routinely cleaning work areas: sweep, vacuum, clean and sanitize cages, tubs, and other cleaning as needed to adhere to standards.
- Assist in operations as needed.
Pet Groomer Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven professional grooming experience.
- Sound understanding of animal behavior.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to treat all animals with compassion.
- The ability to lift heavy pets and equipment.