COVID 19 Update
At Page Point are taking precautionary steps to remain open and be proactive in the health of our clients, staff, and community. Therefore the following changes have been taken to ensure we are doing our part to limit the spread of Covid-19 while still serving our patients and clients to the best of our ability today, and for all the tomorrows to come.
MASK are required to enter the building.
- Park in the parking spaces along the front of our building nearest to the Veterinary entrance. (This is where the staircase is located)
- Once you arrive, please call the hospital (919-647-9693) and one of our team members will come out to greet you at your vehicle and escort you and your pet into our facility.
- We are still offering curbside virtual visits if you should forego wanting to come inside.
- Our curbside service is still in process for all Patient Advocate appointments, Drop off Appointments, Surgery Discharges, and prescription food and medication pick up
- Curbside drop off & pick up- Please pull up to the front door of the resort
- One of our smiling pet associates will greet you while you wait in your car
- We will no longer be accepting leashes, collars and harnesses from all of our incoming furbabies. We will remove these items at drop off
- At the time of pick up, please call the resort (919-647-9692) let us know that you have arrived and we will bring your furbaby out to you
- Reservations are required to ensure we are appropriately staffed
- No shows or cancelations less than 24-hour notice will be charged $15 to your account or card on file
- Full-Day Drop Off is between 7:30 -8:30 am
- Full-Day Pick Up is between 4 -5:00 pm
- Half-Day morning Drop Off is between 7:30 -8.30 am Pick 12-1 Pm
- Half-Day afternoon Drop Off is between 12 pm-1 pm and pick up is between 4-5 pm
- Monday thru Friday drop off and pick up is between 9 am-3:30 pm
- Saturdays 9 am -12 pm and Sundays between 5-6 pm.
If you or a loved one are to become ill due to COVID-19, we are here to help. Please contact us immediately and we will go over the steps that will need to be taken for your furbaby to arrive at Page Point.
Please remember we always have the health and safety of you, your furbaby, and our team in the forefront of our thoughts. We are trying to play our part and help cut down on any potential spread of COVID-19. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call (919-647-9691) or email the hospital or the resort at any time.
For Hospital: email@example.com
For Resort: firstname.lastname@example.org