With the evolving news and spread of Covid-19, we at Page Point are taking precautionary steps to remain open and be proactive in the health of our clients, staff, and community. Therefore the following changes were taken immediately to ensure we do our part to limit the spread of Covid-19 while still serving our patients and clients to the best of our ability today, and for all the tomorrows to come.
We are no longer allowing clients to enter our facility at this time. Our hospital and resort have made the following changes:
- Park in the parking spaces along the front of our building nearest to the Veterinary entrance.
- Once you arrive, please call the hospital (919-647-9693 one of our team members will come out to greet you at your vehicle and transport your animal inside our facility.
- Once we have your pet safely inside of the building, we will provide you with a tablet so that you can virtually be present for the exam. The technician will escort your furbaby into the exam room, go over the history, collect vitals and samples, all over video messaging (should you elect this option). The doctor will then enter the exam room, perform the exam, communicate the findings and answer any questions or concerns you may have about your pet.
- Once the treatments have been completed, a patient advocate will escort your pet back to your vehicle and collect payment.
- Drop off Appointment-Should you prefer to forego waiting in your car during the appointment, we are offering our normal drop off style appointments. This will involve you leaving your dog/cat at the hospital while the doctor looks at them between appointments and calls you with findings and recommendations.
- Curbside prescription food and medication pick up
- Curbside drop off & pick up- Please pull up to the front door of the resort
- One of our smiling pet associates will greet you and while you wait in your car
- We will no longer be accepting leashes, collars and harnesses from all of our incoming furbabies. We will remove these items at drop off
- At the time of pick up, please call the resort (919-647-9692) let us know that you have arrived and we will bring your furbaby out to you
- Reservations are required to ensure we are appropriately staffed
- No shows or cancelations less than 24 hour notice will be charged $15 to your account or card on file
- Full Day Drop Off is between 7:30 – 8:30 am
- Full Day Pick Up is between 4 – 5:00 pm
- Half Day morning Drop Off is between 7:30 – 8.30 am Pick 12-1 Pm
- Half Day afternoon Drop Off is between 12 pm – 1pm and pick up is between 4 – 5 pm
Fitness Center Assessments
- Please utilize your portal and sign your agreements before arriving for your reservation
- Check in is between 9 & 9:30 am only
- At the time of scheduling make us aware of any medical conditions or allergies that your dog may have
- Monday thru Friday drop off and pick up is between 9:30 am – 3 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays between 5 – 6 pm (by reservation only)
Our spa services with our stylist have been interrupted at this time and have an anticipated reopening date of May 1, 2020. This will be dependent on “Shelter in Place” orders.
If you or a loved one are to become ill due to COVID-19, we are here to help. Please contact us immediately and we will go over the steps that will need to be taken for your furbaby to arrive at Page Point.
Please remember we always have the health and safety of you, your furbaby and our team in the forefront of our thoughts. As the situation continues to grow we’re committed to taking extra precautions. We thank those of you who are already a part of our family for understanding this change in procedure and as always welcome new clients into our family. We are trying to play our part and help cut down on any potential spread of COVID-19. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call (919-647-9691) or email the hospital or the resort at any time.