Page Point Pet Resort is looking to hire a Customer Care Coordinator to handle all of our new and existing clients. Customer Care Coordinators are the welcoming first impressions to our luxury Resort! You are an essential part of ensuring everyone who calls or walks through our doors has a fantastic experience here.
Job Duties of a Customer Care Coordinator: (although not limited to)
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Greeting & checking in resort pets and their parents
- Scheduling appointments and reservations
- Providing client education on the resort and requirements for all services
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Helping with social media
- Emailing and texting with clients
- Sending pet updates and photos to parents
Qualifications of a Customer Care Coordinator:
- Cheerful, caring & professional demeanor
- Strong computer & typing skills
- Handle multi-phone lines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must love pets and people
- Being on your feet for a good portion of the day
- Always be dependable and punctual
- Dependable transportation
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrate a positive and fun attitude
Your wellbeing matters
We know that your passion for pet well-being is why you chose this profession. We believe our team is our family! We offer work-life balance, monthly lunches, employee pet benefits, Bi-annual bonuses, and staff outings. We believe, that if you love coming to work every day, you will stand behind our mission every day!
Job Types:Part-time (weekend availability required)
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
All customers are required to wear a mask, COVID-19 policies in place, the resort is not fully open to clients.