Do you want to have a positive impact on the lives of pets and their people? Are you looking for a veterinary clinic that you can learn and grow with? Page Point Animal Hospital and Pet Resort is the place for you!
We are a fast-paced, 4 doctor practice in the Brier Creek area looking for veterinary assistants/technicians that believe in educating clients and providing excellent patient care. Our valued Patient Advocates do it all, from reception to outpatient and inpatient care. Adaptability and flexibility are essential!
Your well-being matters!
We believe in promoting a positive work environment and creating a work/life balance. We put this into action by offering monthly lunches, employee pet benefits, bonuses, 35-hour work weeks, and staff outings/gatherings. We believe if you love coming to work, then you will stand behind our mission every day!
Compensation is based on experience and starts at $15/hr.
- Medical/Dental/ Vision insurance available after 90 days (premium paid 50% by hospital)
- 401k w/ 3% employer match
- Pet Discount after 30 days- Most services provided at cost for employee-owned pets
- Flea/Tick/Heartworm prevention provided at no cost
- Uniforms provided after 90 days
- PTO- Up to 40 hours accrued in your first year
- Opportunities to be paid time and a half if you choose to work on holidays
- No overtime required!
An ideal candidate for this role:
- Able to maintain a positive and upbeat demeanor.
- Capable of working in all aspects of the hospital (training provided, if needed). Any previous veterinary hospital experience is highly preferred.
- Be comfortable with utilizing cloud-based software and up-to- date technology.
- Outgoing personality and a willingness to learn.
- A love for pets and their owners.
- Verbal and written skills are needed to communicate with and educate our clients.
Examples of Job Duties:
- Perform lab work and in-house diagnostics
- Take x-rays
- Assist in animal restraint using Fear Free techniques
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Other duties as assigned with training provided
Can you envision yourself as a part of our team? Apply today!
To allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.